Black Tea infused with our Signature Chai Spice Blend with a Brown Sugar Syrup and Frothed Milk.
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ tsp Spice Collective Chai Spice Blend
- 1-2 tsp loose black tea leaves or 1 black tea bag
- Brown Sugar Syrup to Taste (see recipe below) or your favorite flavored or simple syrup
- Bring ¾ cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Once boiling, add black tea leaves (or tea bag) and The Chai Masala Spice Blend, let simmer for 2 minutes.
- While the chai is simmering, and the Brown Sugar Syrup is thickening, start Frothing 3/4cups of milk and set aside. If you don’t have a frother, you can use an electric mixer or an immersion blender.
- Pour your finished brown sugar syrup and strain the chai into the glass, top with your frothed milk, and enjoy!
Brown Sugar Syrup Recipe:
Ingredients: 1 to 1 ratio of water and brown sugar
In a small saucepan, add brown sugar and water, let simmer on medium-low heat for about 5 minutes, cook until amber brown.
Extra syrup can be stored in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Other recipes you might like