Use our Tandoori Masala (a smoky blend of spices) to create the perfect marinade for Tandoori Chicken, Paneer, or Vegetables.
- 2 tbsp Tandoori Masala
- 2/3 cup yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice (adjust based on tartness of yogurt)
- 2 tsp oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt to taste
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a bowl
- Add chicken or paneer/veggies to marinade, coat well
- Store in refrigerator for at least 4 hours
- Grill (place directly on grill or use skewers), Bake (400 degrees for 15 minutes, finish on broil for 5 minutes), or Air Fry (350degrees for 15 minutes)
- Enjoy with your favorite chutney!
Other recipes you might like